Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Plein


My conversation with Marie, from Minnesota, regarding the weather today:

me: Hey, Marie. I don't know what to do. Are you supposed to sit inside and enjoy the snow or get out and frolic in it?
Marie: it's holland, you stay inside cause it's usually wet snow
but if it's sticking, you frolic
me: ok
Marie: make snow angels and whatnot
being you're from Florida, you should probably frolic
me: ok, cool. I see some of it sticking so I'll commence to frolicing
Marie: put on a hat and scarf and go buy some oliebollen
sing christmas carols too
me: already singing but what is oliebollen?
Marie: the christmas carts that have appeared all over
me: oh yeah
Marie: warm deep fried dutchiness
me: by the way, are you or do you know if anyone else will be at the office later today?
Marie: Danny will at some point to take a Milan call
but if it stays snowing I'll probably stay here
me: ok, cool
Sent at 2:44 PM on Sunday
Marie: now go frolic
me: off i go

No comments: